I am a Mermaid and I support this message. #veganveins #mermaidlife
I read somewhere that the distance between a man’s thumb and forefinger is a good estimation of how large their cock is….
And now I REALLY need to know how big his hands actually are. Because of science!
Instead of imaging, lets do the math. First we need some sort of measurement that we can use for comparison. How about part of Ben C’s finger. Now how do we do that you might ask. Well,
Now we will say from tip of finger to first knuckle is just a bit bigger than half the width of a standard iPhone (looks like a 4, so I’m using my iPhone 4 to measure). This lets me approximate this length to about 1.25 inches.
Now comes the next part:
Now the green lines are my edits. We can now takes this line and make it in line with the red dotted line, but keep it the same length.
Next, you copy and paste the line and fit it end to end.
That is 7 line fragments. But wait, that last on overhangs just slightly. I’d say that his thumb ends about ¾ of the length of a line fragment.
6.75 x 1.25” = 8.4375 inches.
Maths everybody! Now i know why we go to school for
I’m not sure if I hope to god that he never sees this or if I hope to god that he does…….
Also, that’s as long as the top of a standard piece of letter paper…..
Did we really just go through this just to find out how big Ben c’s dick is
yes and don’t pretend like you won’t do the same
This post is my reason for living
the first of a few mini giveaway’s i’ll be doing! thankyou so much for the huge interest in my big one … so i’m a book hoarder and in trying to make room for new reading material i’m cleaning out my shelves. i’m finding it difficult to part with these but realizing that they’ve given me what they needed and it’s time for them to find a new home.
the winner will receive:
- true spirit stories from the beyond edited by stewart robb. a collection eye-witness accounts of the supernatural. vintage paperback, used but good condition.
- the satanic bible by anton szandor lavey. no explanation needed i think? lightly used condition.
- the way of the green witch by arin murphy-hiscock. a collection of spells and rituals for the solitary witchcraft practitioner. paperback, read but basically as new.
- love magic by laurie cabot (the official witch of salem). magic and rituals to aid your relationships. light use, good condition.
- i’ll throw in some assorted fun stuff too :)
how to enter:
-like this post
-reblog this post
-do not change this text when reblogging, it disqualifies your entry
-i’ll pick a winner on feb 20th
-if the winner doesn’t get in touch with their address in a week’s time i’ll pick a new winner.
that is all ! keeping it simple this time. thankyou!